YudMUN Summer School
lun., 13 jul. | Sesiones en línea
Formamos más que delegados y delegadas MUN, ciudadanos con mentalidad
global que lideren iniciativas reales y locales.
ABOUT THE EVENT
YUDMUN Summer School is a program aimed at training boys, girls, and young adults of the ages 10 to 18 in MUN- Models United Nations from a theoretical and practical perspective. The objective of this school is to provide knowledge and strategies in order to later implement MUN abilities within a real context: we will not only focus on improving their abilities as delegates but also:
Groups of work:
1. Boys and girls (10 – 13 years old): The aim of this course is to introduce these groups of students into the Models United Nations.
2. Yong adults (14 – 18 years old): This course seeks to introduce students to the Models United Nations world and lead them towards strategies based on advanced negotiations, decision-making, conflict resolution, and leadership.
3. Advanced delegates (Secondary school students with previous experience in MUN): A specially designed course for those students who have already participated in MUN conferences.
- Virtual classes through ZOOM platform.
- Two combined components: theoretical (MUN classes) and practical (SDG workshop).
- Access to a virtual classroom platform filled with resources and information materials to use in the projects and Closing Model.
- MUN Classes: Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 4 pm.
- Sustainable Development Goals practical workshops: Monday to Friday from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Regular fee: 70 USD (From July 6th)
Payment method: Bank transfer / deposit
The course includes:
-3-week summer course.
-Certificate of Participation granted by YudLeads and endorsed by MUN Impact Ecuador and MUN Impact Global.
-Closing Model United Nations
-2 talks with experts on the fields of International Relations, International Cooperation, or related subjects.
-10% discount on the Annual Programme of the YudMUN Academy.